The purpose of the Clear Creek Church Member Care Ministry is threefold:
- Caring: We aim to care for CCC members and their families in times of need.
- Loving: We aim to show every member that they are loved and important to this body of believers.
- Serving: We aim to provide opportunities of serving one another, of caring for one another, and of strengthening relationships, in good times and bad as the family of God.
There are several areas in which the Member Care Ministry seeks to care for families of Clear Creek Church in time of need. They include:
- Helps: Volunteers help widows and others with specific needs such as providing moving help, minor household repair, yard work, cleaning, transportation to an appointment, sitting/respite care, etc.
- Needs: Provide needy individuals/families with food, clothing, household items, etc. This includes providing referral to community agencies that may be better able to help.
- Meals: Volunteers provide meals to those experiencing an emergency or illness, death in family, new birth, etc.
- Cards: Volunteers send cards (ie. birthday, anniversary, sympathy, etc) from the church to CCC members.
- Email Prayer Team: A team of volunteer prayer warriors committed to praying for requests submitted by CCC members.
- Memorial Service Reception/Meal Team: Volunteers provide memorial service reception support to CCC family members upon the death of a loved one.
Volunteers are always needed and the commitment level is minimal. If interested in more information or in volunteering to serve in one or more of the above areas of the Member Care Ministry, please contact Doug Sanford.